I’m challenging myself for 14 days to come up with 14 different things I can do to show my love or celebrate my love for my significant other.
Today I am naming 14 movies that are perfect date night movies for you and your lover. So cuddle up and start the movie marathon.
- Boomerang – This is my favorite movie of all time. Nothing has ever compared to it and I don’t know why. I just love it!
- Love Jones – Another favorite that just makes me feel love and happiness.
- Brown Sugar – I love stories about friends who become lovers. It just makes me melt with happiness on the inside.
- Sixteen Candles – OMG a classic. I just love those movies about awkward girls getting the guy.
- One Day – Sad, but it hit me really hard. It makes me want to cherish every moment with my husband.
- Dirty Dancing – This movie was so sexy. I loved every moment of watching it. I danced along with them at the end. I just love stories about love that is just meant to be.
- Love and Basketball – Who doesn’t love a story about the boy who lived next door.
- A Little Bit of Heaven – Can you say tear jerker. This movie had me feeling so emotional, but mostly love.
- Just Wright – Another good one that shows that the least likely girl wins in the end.
- Mahogany – Another classic that shows love can conquer all. When it’s meant to be it will be.
- The Notebook – All I can say is I cried like a baby. I love stories about love that was meant to be.
- The Best Man 1 and 2 – This movie not only shows one true love story but three. I was wrapped up in all the drama and love of each couple.
- Sense and Sensibility – I am a die-hard lover of poetic british movies. These century movies are always about love and sacrifice. I describe them as poetry in motion.
- Save the Last Dance – This movie was a little cliché, but I loved it. The dancing just made it more poetic and intriguing. I love movies about relationships that shouldn’t be but is.
Well that’s my list. Of course I have many more romantic movies that I would love to list, but I promised only 14. Please share with me movies you love to watch about love and romance. I will add them to my queue.