Confession I missed day 2 of this challenge. Just goes to show how much in love I am. Just Kidding! Well, I am here today with two post. The first post being about love songs.
Now this topic can really go on and on, but I have tried my best to only list 14. There are songs from the 70s till now, but I just focused on songs that I have heard time and time again that exude love.
These songs are in no particular order, just the order of how my brain remembers things. I must say this was hard to do, because there are so many songs that just makes you feel love. Not only are there so many songs but so many different genres of music, but sorry I stuck with rhythm and blues because it was just easier. Please if you have songs to add, do so in the comments section. I know I forgot some goodies.
- Anytime Anyplace by Janet Jackson
- Cause I Love You by Lenny Williams
- Nothing by Brandy
- I will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- Endless Love Lionel Richie
- Everything by Mary J Blige
- Let’s Get Married by Jagged Edge
- We Belong Together by Mariah Carey
- I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men
- If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys
- All My Life by K-Ci and JoJo
- All of Me by John Legend
- Weak by SWV
- Let’s Stay Together by Al Green
Now we all know I have left out some great artist that sing about love like Keith Sweat, R Kelly, Kelly Price, Shai, Luther Vandross, Tyrese, Ginuine, Ciara, and the list goes on. It was just too many to name them all.
Add on in the comments section or tweet me some oldies but goodies, I look forward to it.