Oh how I love thee let me count the ways.
I love you never gets old. We say it to our lovers, to our children, to our parents, to our family members, and to our close friends.
The love that we have for each of them is different but we use the same three words to express how we feel for them.
We may say these magic words for the first time to our significant other spontaneously or we may prepare to say it at just the right moment. It’s a feeling that can’t be described and we feel love and want to give love to that special person. When in love we are blinded by anything that makes sense. We are in what they call a love fog.
Now that fog does wear off because imperfections in a relationship tend to blow the fog away over time, but you continue to love. There are so many ways to say I love you or express your love for that special one, and here are 14 ways to say I Love You.
- On a post-it note, posted anywhere they frequent.
- As a label on a bottled water.
- Written on the bathroom mirror.
- Written on a handmade heart posted to the steering wheel.
- Engraved inside a ring or on a necklace pendant.
- Make a home video.
- Make it a screen saver on their computer or a shared computer.
- Make a scratch off with the words revealed when scratched.
- Send it in a text with emojis.
- Chalk art on the sidewalk or driveway.
- Airplane banner (I never see this anymore.)
- Have it embroidered or ironed on a t-shirt or robe.
- Spy ink. You know the invisible ink that can only be revealed with a light or another pen of some sort.
- Hidden in a word puzzle. Such a cute idea that can be made online and printed immediately.
How did you say I Love You?